Slow down with ZipBrake
ZipBrake is an impact pad mounted on a spring that is permanently attached to the lower end of the zip line. It absorbs the impact of the Trolley and brings the user to a stop.
Designed to allow the Kanhook® (PPE) to pass to the next element when the user has reached a complete stop. The Kanhook® (PPE) does not need to be removed from the safety line ensuring continuous connection and increased safety. The zip line can now be integrated into a continuous ropes course, offering increased flexibility in park design and operation.
Benefits of Speedrunner® ZipBrake
- Braking (No spring back lock system)
- No disengagement of the Kanhook® (PPE) at end of zip line
- Improved safety
- Retroactively mountable, adjustable and removable
- Reduce waiting times and increase user satisfaction
- For safety line Ø 12 – 12.7MM (1/2 inch)
Protect your equipment!