Stop safely on zip lines
SafeStop® is an impact trolley permanently attached to the the lower end of the zip line, used with a braking system. The absorber pad protects the Saferoller® Trolley (PPE) on impact and the braking mechanism (not included) brings the customer to a gradual stop.
Designed to allow the Saferoller® Trolley (PPE) to easily pass to the next element when the customer has reached a complete stop. The Saferoller® Trolley (PPE) does not need to be removed from the safety line ensuring continuous connection and increased safety. The zip line can now be integrated into a continuous ropes course, offering increased flexibility in park design and operation.
- No disengagement of the Saferoller® Trolley (PPE) at end of zip line
- (Gradual braking)
- Designed for a wide range of weights and velocities
- Continuous safety on the zip line
- (Automatically resets after each ride)
- Course can be completed faster
- Increased throughput
- Reduce waiting times and increase user satisfaction
- Reduced wear on safety wire rope
- Reduce staff & operating costs
For safety line Ø 12 – 12.7MM (1/2 inch)